Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Have Set a Date
"People" magazine says KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST are getting married on May 24th. As we've already heard, it's going down in Paris, and it'll be a small ceremony. At least compared to Kim's last wedding.
They're "only" inviting around 150 people, and their daughter North West, who'll be less than a month shy of her first birthday, will have a role in the ceremony.
Are Lamar Odom's Drug Dealers Stealing from the Kardashians?
Los Angeles police are investigating the theft of more than $200,000 worth of jewelry and other valuables from the home that KHLOE KARDASHIAN and LAMAR ODOM used to share.
And now, sources are saying that Lamar's former DRUG DEALERS are suspects.
Lamar supposedly owed TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars to several dealers, and once he left for Spain to play basketball, they started texting him threats that they were going to break in and TAKE what he owed.
Meanwhile, the LAPD is also investigating the theft of $50,000 in cash from KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN'S house. And supposedly, they think the two incidents are related.
The word is that these were INSIDE JOBS, so one of the dealers might have a connection to somebody who works for the family.
Simon Cowell Says He Was "Born to Be a Dad"
In his first interview since the birth of his son, SIMON COWELL said, quote, "I was born to be a dad."
He added, quote, "I wouldn't rule out [more children]! Well, I got [my dogs] Squiddly and Diddly, and I couldn't imagine Squiddly or just Diddly . . . I had a brother when I was younger, so I kind of think it's cool to have two . . . or three . . . [no] two."
Simon apparently realized he was "born to be a dad" at age 54. Interestingly enough, that's the same age he realized he was NOT born to host a show called "X Factor" in the U.S.
A Few Other Hollywood Tidbits:
- Brooke Burke is going to play Joey Lawrence's ex-girlfriend on the ABC Family comedy Melissa & Joey. She's doing two episodes
- TLC is doing a new reality series that will follow Leah Remini and her family
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife Kayte are expecting their second child together
- Hot in Cleveland is doing two live episodes on Wednesday, March 26th on TV Land.
- VH1 is developing a new show called Walk of Shame Shuttle. It will follow a service that assists college students, who 'partied' too hard the night before.
- Contact Music claims Whoopi Goldberg is going to star in The Christmas Pearl, about a maid who comes back from the dead
- Lindsay Lohan is going to guest star on 2 Broke Girls as a bridezilla, who asks the girls to make her wedding cake. The show will air on April 14th