Live Like a Reality Star - Contest Rules
Live Like a Reality Star Winning List Contest
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Entercom Indianapolis LLC d/b/a 99.5 WZPL-FM and MY 107.9 WNTR-FM (the “Stations”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the Station’s general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the Station’s general contest rules are available at the Station’s studio at 9245 N. meridian St., Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46260 during regular business hours and on the contest page on the Station’s website at www.my1079online.com and www.wzpl.com.To the extent that the general contest rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
1. WZPL-FM and WNTR-FM (the “Stations”) and Million Dollar Media, LLC (the “Contest Administrator”) will conduct the ‘$25,000 Live Like a Reality Star’ Winning List Contest (the “Contest”) for the chance to win the Grand Prize (see below). A maximum of one prize award is available during the entire contest period. If the grand prize winning contest requirements as outlined below are not successfully completed by an eligible entrant, then the grand prize will not be awarded.
2. Contest registration will begin at 12:00:01am Central Time (“CT”) on September 24, 2012 and will end at 11:59:59pm CT on October 7, 2012 (the “Contest Registration Period”), or immediately following receipt of the first 10,000 eligible entries, whichever occurs first (the “Registration Period”). The order of the grand prize winning list of the (10) featured items is scheduled to be revealed on or about October 8, 2012, and will be compared to all eligible entries received through the end of the ‘Registration Period’.
Who Can Enter
3. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be legal U.S. residents of Indiana and must be 21 years or older, with a valid driver’s license or government issued ID.
4. Employees of WZPL-FM, WNTR-FM, Entercom Indianapolis LLC, Million Dollar Media, LLC (the Contest Administrator), each of the participating Sponsors listed on the contest website, and their respective affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies (collectively with Stations, “Sponsors”) and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible to participate in this contest (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, co-habitating partners, roommates, and siblings).
5. Sponsors may require proof of age, identification, residency and/or social security number prior to delivering any prize.
How to Enter/How to Win
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Beginning at 12:00:001m CT on September 24, 2012 through October 7. 2012 at 11:59pm CT, be one of the first (10,000) eligible contestants to participate in the contest by visiting any participating Radio Station website (www.my1079online.com or www.wzpl.com) during the “Registration Period” and clicking the “Live Like a Reality Star” contest entry button to connect to the contest registration page. Each entrant must fully complete the registration page with all required information including his/her name, complete address (including city, state and zip), valid email address, birth date, and phone number(s) (including area code(s)) – then create and submit their guess of the winning list of the (10) featured items, by placing each of the provided (10) ‘Reality Star’ items in any order of their choice ranked from 1 to 10 on the official online entry form, then click submit. Each item should be used a maximum of one time in creating the ‘Reality Star’ wish list in order from 1 to 10 on the online entry form.
3. Any available opt-in opportunities are not required to enter the Contest, and checking the opt-in boxes will not improve your chances of winning. By participating and submitting an entry, contestant agrees that stations, sponsors and participating parties are authorized to contact entrant via email, mail, phone or any other form of media or communication to make contestant aware of information pertinent to the contest, and to distribute information regarding the Sponsor(s) featured products, sales offers, purchase incentives, special events or other promotional offers. Contestants may opt-out of any further email communication at any time without affecting their entry by following the provided opt-out instructions, or replying REMOVE to any email message.
4. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced in attempting to enter this contest.
5. Use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry modes is prohibited. In case of an identity dispute, the registered user of the email account on the date of entry will be the recognized entrant.
6. Any on-line entry submitted with an invalid email address will be disqualified. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, or for entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules, or for any entry not submitted or received or lost due to any technical error or failure, human or programming error, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate capture or mis-entry of any required information, or the failure to capture any such information or effects of hackers or failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections; all of which will be disqualified.
7. All entries must be fully complete for all required information. Eligible on-line entries must be one of the first 10,000 entries received, and must be submitted and received by 11:59pm CT on October 7, 2012. All other entries are ineligible to participate or win any prize. All entries received that are from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined by Sponsors to be fraudulent will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in the contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Administrator’s sole discretion.
8. Maximum of one entry per person or per valid email address during the entire contest registration period.
9. Prior to the start of the Registration Period, the featured list of (10) featured Reality Star items will be randomly arranged in a predetermined grand prize winning order from 1 to 10 by an independent promotions company (Million Dollar Media, LLC), and placed in a sealed security envelope. The sealed security envelope containing the grand prize winning Reality Star list order will be provided to the Stations prior to the start of the contest.
10. In the event a winning list has been submitted by an eligible entrant, the contestants(s) who submitted the winning list will be immediately notified following the close of registration, and will eligible to claim the grand prize, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. There is only one grand prize available in this contest. In the event of more than (1) eligible grand prize winning entry, then the cash value of the grand prize available credit (see below) will be evenly distributed among all eligible winning entrants.
11. In the event that no entrant successfully completes the grand prize winning requirements, then the grand prize will not be awarded.
12. Bonus Prize: In the event there is not a grand prize winning entry, the eligible contestant who has submitted a ‘Reality Star’ wish list entry that is closest to the predetermined grand prize winning item list will be declared the ‘Bonus Prize Winner’. In the event of any grand prize winner(s), the bonus prize will not be awarded. The bonus prize winner will be determined by identifying the contestant who has submitted the most featured items in the correct winning order, starting with the first item. As soon as a contestant has an item in the wrong order, their entry will be considered disqualified – regardless if any additional items are in the correct position later in their wish list. In the event of a tie between any eligible contestants (i.e. two or more contestants have arranged the same number of items in the correct order starting with the first item), then a random drawing will be held among tied contestants to determine the bonus prize winner.
13. The odds of winning the grand prize are 1:3,628,800. The odds of winning the bonus prize, in the event there is not a grand prize winning entry, is based upon the total number of eligible entries received.
14. Grand Prize - Maximum of one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: In the event an eligible contestant has submitted a wish list of the 10 reality star items that exactly matches the predetermined grand prize winning list in exact order from 1 to 10, that contestant will be eligible to claim the grand prize subject to approval and verification of compliance with these official rules. The grand prize is: $25,000 credit that may be used towards any available product, merchandise, item or services that is available or provided by one or more of the participating sponsors. Any portion of the total credit value may be redeemed at any participating sponsor, as requested by winning contestant, provided the maximum value of total combined credits does not exceed $25,000. No portion of the grand prize shall be awarded as Cash. Maximum retail value of grand prize award not to exceed $25,000.
15. Grand prize, if awarded, will be awarded as credits at any participating Sponsor location(s) as selected and designated by winner; and has no cash value, and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other prize. All credits must be used within 12-months from date of prize award or any full or partial remaining credit value will be forfeit. Credits may be used in partial increments. Any unused portion of any credit with a participating Sponsor will not be refunded as Cash, and unused balances will expire after the 12-month period. If the purchase of any product or service from a participating Sponsor exceeds the maximum retail value of the available credit or prize award, then winner shall be responsible for the difference in the cost at time of prize delivery or acceptance.
16. Participating sponsors where the credit may be used in the Indianapolis, IN metro area include: Indy Laser Hair Removal, Dr. Van Natta, Indiana Grand, Midwest Eye Institute, David and Mary Salon, Shane Company, Sullivan’s Steakhouse, Sun Tan City and Hare Chevrolet.
17. Bonus Prize – Maximum of (1) bonus prize award: In the event there is not a grand prize winning entry, then the eligible contestant who submitted the guess determined to be closest to the winning item list by the contest administrator will be awarded the bonus prize. In the event of any tie for the runner-up position, the tie breaking procedure outlined above will be used to determine a maximum of one (1) bonus prize award winner. The bonus prize is: a $2,000.00 credit that may be used for any available product, merchandise, item or service that is available or provided by one or more of the participating sponsors as listed in item 4 above, and a free Cellulaze treatment from Dr. Van Natta. Bonus prize may not be awarded as Cash. Any portion of the total $2,000 credit value may be redeemed at any participating sponsor, as requested by winning contestant. Free Cellulaze treatment has a maximum retail value not to exceed $5,000; and is non-transferable and no cash option alternative. Winner must meet medical eligibility in order to use Cellulaze treatment portion of the prize. Maximum retail value of entire bonus prize award not to exceed $7,000.
18. Bonus prize will be awarded as credits at any participating Sponsor location(s) as selected by winner; and has no cash value, and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other prize. All credits must be used within 12-months from date of prize award or any full or partial remaining credit value will be forfeit. Credits may be used in partial increments. Any unused portion of any credit with a participating Sponsor will not be refunded as Cash, and unused balances will expire after the 12-month period. If the purchase of any product or service from a participating Sponsor exceeds the maximum retail value of the available credit or prize award, then winner shall be responsible for the difference in the cost at time of prize delivery or acceptance.
19. Prize winner, if any, will be required to sign one or more affidavits and/or liability release agreements before the prize is awarded. Failure to do so by the deadline required by Station will result in automatic forfeiture of any prize in this contest. In the event that a Prize Winner is disqualified, for any reason, at any time, the Grand Prize will not be re-awarded.
20. In addition to verification of eligibility, a potential winner shall not be entitled to any prize in this contest unless he/she provides Station with the following within three (3) business days of winning:
a. Contestant Information: Name, address, phone number and photocopy of a government issued photo identification card of the actual person/winner who completed the prize winning requirements;
b. W-9 Form: Completed and signed by the winner.
c. Affidavits: Execution of all affidavits of eligibility and or liability release agreement required by Station
21. Prizes are non-transferable. No family member or other person may accept prize on behalf of a winner.
22. Winner may be required to provide Station or other party designated by Station to provide a notarized affidavits and/or recorded statements and failure to do so by the deadline determined by Station will result in automatic forfeiture of the grand prize in this contest.
Additional Rules & Restrictions
23. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to this Contest. In the event an entrant wins a prize, and is later found to be in violation of these rules he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in Contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use entrants’ names, cities and states of residence and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now or hereafter known worldwide on perpetuity without limitation or further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible for any prize.
24. By participating, entrants agree to hold all Released Parties harmless from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel or activity related thereto), and to assume all liability thereof.
25. Released Parties shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Released Parties’ sole control.
26. Participants are restricted to use of ordinary and typical computer equipment, mobile phone equipment, Internet access and cellular networks. Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Sponsor’s control, or otherwise. The Sponsor disclaims any liability for entries not received due to technical difficulties or transmission errors. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Released Parties are not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors of any kind, whether computer, technical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitations, errors which may occur in connection with the printing or advertising of this Contest, administration or execution of the Contest, the cancellation of the game, the processing of entries or in the announcement of the prizes or prize winners. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest website.
27. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of this portion of the Promotion, in the opinion of the Sponsor/Administrator, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Contest as determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of early termination of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to determine any eligible prize winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of such termination.
28. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
29. IN CASE OF DISPUTES: By participating, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
Official Rules & Winner List Requests
30. For a copy of these Official Rules or for a list of prize winner(s), send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: Live Like a Reality Star Winning List Contest, c/o Million Dollar Media, LLC, P.O. Box 278, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. PLEASE SPECIFY which you are requesting, official rules or winner list. Requests must be received by 11/15/2012. Winner list will be available after 10/15/2012.
31. The sponsor of this contest is: Entercom Indianapolis LLC.
32. This contest is administered by: Million Dollar Media, LLC, P.O. Box 278, Woodbridge, NJ 07095.