Chevy Sonic / $500 Gas Card Giveaway Contest Rules
Entercom Indianapolis, LLC
d/b/a 99.5 WZPL
2014 “Chevy Sonic Giveaway”
Official Contest Rules
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Entercom Indianapolis, LLC d/b/a 99.5 WZPL and 107.9 The Mix (the “Stations”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the WZPL’s general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the WZPL’s general contest rules are available at the Station’s studios at 9245 North Meridian Street, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46260 during regular business hours and on the contest page on the Station’s website at www.wzpl.com. To the extent that the WZPL General Contest Rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
How to Enter
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
2. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GRAND PRIZE EVENT (SEE DETAILS BELOW) ON DECEMBER 29, 2013 FROM APPROXIMATELY 1:00PM TO APPROXIMATELY 4PM AT THE INDIANAPOLIS AUTO SHOW AT THE INDIANA CONVENTION CENTER.
3. There are two (2) ways to enter the 2014 Chevy Sonic Giveaway (the “Contest”):
a. Central Indiana Chevrolet Dealers text registration: Between Monday, Dec. 2, 2013 and Saturday, Dec. 21, 2013, during normal business hours, persons may stop by any of the below listed 25 Central Indiana Chevrolet Dealer locations to get the designated keyword to text to the short code 43688 by 11:59pm on December 22, 2013. Each of the 25 dealerships will have a unique keyword. Text message and data rates apply. Entercom Indianapolis and Central Indiana Chevy Dealers are not responsible for failure of equipment or carrier to process text message. On Monday, Dec. 23, 2013, one entry will be randomly selected from each of the 25 locations (each of the codewords) and will win a Qualifying Prize and have the opportunity to participate in the Grand Prize Event, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest rules (each a “Dealership Qualifier”) . The randomly selected Dealership Qualifiers will be contacted via phone within approximately 24 hours of selection at the phone number they used to enter. Station will only be required to leave one (1) message at the number used to enter the contest. If no answer or answering machine is reached, Station will not be obligated to attempt any further contact. However, Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to attempt to contact any potential Dealership Qualifiers more than once and shall not be required to attempt to contact all potential Dealership Qualifiers an equal number of times and/or ways. Up to, but no more than, twenty-five (25) Dealership Qualifiers may be selected via this mode of entry.
American Chevrolet, 4101 West Clara Lane, Muncie, IN 47304
Andy Mohr Chevrolet, 2712 E. Main Street, Plainfield, IN 46168
Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet, 5252 W. 38th St., Indianapolis, IN 46254
Bill Estes Chevrolet, 4105 W. 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Blossom Chevrolet, 1850 N. Shadeland Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46219
Bryant Chevrolet, 400 East Pike Street, Attica, IN 47918
Curry Auto Center, 2906 Buick Cadillac Blvd., Bloomington, IN 47401
Dan Young, Inc., 875 E. Jefferson Street, Tipton, IN 46072
Dellen Chevrolet, 2527 W. Main Street, Greenfield, IN 46140
Fred DeVoe Chevrolet, State Road 9, Alexandria, IN 46001
Dugan Chevrolet, 183 S. Co. Road 525 E., Avon, IN 46123
Ed Martin Chevrolet, 5400 Scatterfield Road, Anderson, IN 46013
Gates Chevrolet, 655 Southview Drive Highway 37, Martinsville, IN 46151
Hubler Chevrolet, 8220 South US 31, Indianapolis, IN 46227
Hubler Chevrolet Center, 1414 E. St. Rd. 44, Shelbyville, IN 46176
Jaggers Chevrolet, 1920 N. Lebanon Street, Lebanon, IN 46062
Kutche Chevrolet, 10083 N. State Road 13, Elwood, IN 46036
Mike Anderson Chevrolet, 119 E. Main Street, Gas City, IN 46933
Penske Chevrolet, 3210 E. 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Pedigo’s Heartland Crossing Chevrolet, 13895 St. Rd. 67 N., Camby, IN 46113
Ray Skillman Chevrolet, 3891 South Post Road, Indianapolis, IN 46239
Sam Pierce Chevrolet, 12401 W. Co. Rd. 550 S., Daleville, IN 47334
Stanley Chevrolet, 5697 W. Broadway, McCordsville, IN 46055
York Chevrolet BPG, 1501 Indianapolis Road, Greencastle, IN 46135
W. Hare and Son, Inc., 2001 Stoney Creek Road, Noblesville, IN 46060
Station is not responsible for the failure of any participating Dealership location to actually post the code word display during all or any part of the texting period. If you are unable to locate the display at one of the participating locations above, call the Promotion Department at 317-816-4000 for more potentially participating locations near you.
b. WZPL and WNTR Facebook Contest: Beginning Monday, Dec. 2, 2013 at 8am through Sunday, Dec. 22, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. listeners may go to the WZPL and or WNTR Facebook page, “like” the page (if you have not already done so) and then enter this contest by clicking on the contest box just under the cover photo and submitting an entry form with your name, address, zip code, phone number and e-mail address. On Dec. 23 at approximately 8:01 a.m., one (1) registrant will be randomly selected from among all Facebook entries received from both Facebook pages combined (WNTR and WZPL) to win the Facebook Qualifying Prize (see details below) and have the opportunity to participate in the Grand Prize Event, subject to confirmation of eligibility and compliance with these Contest rules (each a “Facebook Qualifier”). This Facebook Qualifier will be notified between 8:00 a.m.-12 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 23, 2013 via phone. Station will only be required to leave one (1) message at the number provided in the potential Facebook Qualifier’s entry form. If no answer or answering machine is reached, Station will not be obligated to attempt any further contact. Up to, but no more than, one (1) Facebook Qualifier may be selected during the Facebook Entry Period.
4. There will be up to a maximum of twenty-five (25) Dealership Qualifiers and one (1) Facebook Qualifiers. There may be up to, but no more than, 26 total Qualifiers selected in this Contest. A person may only become a Qualifier once in this Contest based on all of the entry methods described above, combined. Only the first time chronologically that a person qualifies in this Contest will be valid.
5. Only the actual contestant who entered this contest can be a Qualifier. Contestants cannot transfer or assign their qualifying spots to other persons.
How to Win
6. All Qualifiers, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest rules, will be invited to participate in The Grand Prize Chevy Sonic ” Giveaway Event (the “Grand Prize Event”). The Grand Prize Event will take place on Sunday, Dec. 29, 2013 at the Indianapolis Auto Show at the Indiana Convention Center in the Central Indiana Chevrolet Dealers section.
7. IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GRAND PRIZE EVENT, QUALIFIERS MUST ATTEND THE GRAND PRIZE EVENT IN PERSON AT THE INDIANAPOLIS AUTO SHOW ON DEC. 29 AND CHECK-IN WITH STATION STAFF NO LATER THAN 1:30 PM (EST). Qualifiers must check-in at the Station’s Check-In Table (located within the Central Indiana Chevrolet Dealers area) between 1-1:30 p.m. (EST). Qualifiers must present a valid government-issued picture ID and will be required to sign a liability release agreement and eligibility acknowledgement form “as-is” at check-in. If a Qualifier has not checked-in and produced and executed all required documentation at the Station’s Check-In Table by 1:30 p.m. (EST), such Qualifier will be disqualified and their opportunity to participate in any portion of the Grand Prize Event shall be forfeited. Properly checked-in Qualifiers will be deemed “Finalist” in this contest.
8. Each Finalist will randomly select a number from 1-26 and be given a receipt confirming that number, which will represent that Finalist’s official number. Numbers will range from 1 to 26, or, in the case the total number of Finalists is less than 26, only up to the number of total Finalists will be assigned. Finalists will receive a Chevy tote bag with the corresponding number on it (containing a key) and will line-up in ascending numerical order, open their bag, take the key out of the official bag as their official number is called and then will immediately use this key to attempt to set off the alarm of the displayed 2014 Chevy Sonic. The first Finalist whose key sets off the alarm will be declared the Grand Prize Winner, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest rules, and the Contest will be immediately over. There will be only one (1) Grand Prize Winner. No other Finalists will be permitted to try a key after that point. It is a possibility that not all Finalists will be able to try their key. However, all non-winning Finalists may choose to remain at the Grand Prize Event in the event no key sets off the alarm, in which case, a random drawing has to take place to select the Grand Prize Winner (see immediately following paragraph).
9. In the event no Finalist’s key sets off the alarm of the contest vehicle, then the Station will conduct a random drawing among all Finalists to select up to one (1) Grand Prize Winner, subject to eligibility and compliance with these Contest rules. ANY FINALIST WHO HAS DEPARTED THE GRAND PRIZE EVENT WILL FORFEIT THEIR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DRAWING. All Finalists then present will be eligible to participate in the drawing.
10. Participants hereby agree to strictly follow all instructions and directions given by Station’s personnel at the Grand Prize Event and understand that any intentional failure to comply with these Contest rules or procedures or instructions given by Station’s’ staff will result in immediate disqualification. In no event will any “deal-making” between participants be permitted. Station reserves the right to disqualify any person that it suspects has participated in or offered or accepted any type of “deal-making” with respect to this Contest.
11. Each verified Dealership Qualifier will win a Qualifying Prize consisting of two (2) tickets to the Indianapolis Auto Show on Dec. 29, 2013. Value of Dealership qualifying prize package is $14. Up to 25 dealership qualifying prizes may be awarded in this contest.
12. The one (1) verified Facebook Qualifier will win a Qualifying Prize consisting of two (2) tickets to the Indianapolis Auto Show on Dec. 29, 2013 and a $500 gas card. Value of Facebook qualifying prize package is $514. Up to 1 Facebook qualifying prizes may be awarded in this contest.
13. The one (1) verified Grand Prize Winner will win: a 2013 Chevrolet Sonic LS – 5 Door Hatchback price not to exceed $16,690.00 MSRP (the “Grand Prize”). Only one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Winner may select a vehicle from in stock inventory only at one of the above dealerships (dealership to be determined by winner within 15 days of winning) so long as the selected vehicle’s MSRP does not exceed $16,690.00. State sales tax must be paid by the Grand Prize Winner in accordance with state law, based on the estimated retail value of the Grand Prize, as awarded. SALES TAX AND OTHER GOVERNMENTAL FEES AND CHARGES MUST BE PAID BY THE WINNER TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTO DEALER(S) PRIOR TO BEING ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ANY PRIZE IN THIS CONTEST. Failure to do so within 30 days of the date that the Winner is advised that the vehicle(s) is ready for pick-up may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize, in Station’s sole and un-appealable decision. The required sales tax and associated fees may be as much as $1,460.00. This includes a $75 doc and $25 title fee. Station does not guarantee that tax information contained in these Contest rules will accurately reflect the actual tax and other fees due from Winner upon receipt of Grand Prize. Contest participants are advised to contact their State Department of Revenue for actual sales tax rates and information. Sales tax must be paid by the Winner before any Grand Prize will be awarded.
14. Grand Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for obtaining and payment of any federal or state required registration, inspection, insurance coverage, and taxes for the Grand Prize. Additional information regarding the warranty, pick-up/delivery, and additional information will be mailed to the Grand Prize Winner within three weeks of winning. Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete all relevant transfer documents for the Grand Prize at the Central Indiana Chevy dealership of their choosing from the list above during regular business hours. Neither Station or the Central Indiana Chevrolet Dealers has made or is responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to such vehicle, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with the exception of any standard manufacturer’s warranty that may apply to the vehicle. GRAND PRIZE VEHICLE may have miles on it due to test drives and dealership movement and MUST BE ACCEPTED “AS-IS.”
15. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Odds of becoming a Qualifier depends upon the number of entries received and the method of entry. Odds of a Qualifier becoming the Grand Prize winner will be no more than 1:26.
16. The sponsors of this contest are: Entercom Indianapolis, LLC, and the Central Indiana Chevrolet Dealers.
17. In order to be eligible as a Qualifier, entrant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the state of Indiana on the date of entry date.
19. Employees of UPICKEM and its affiliates, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to win in this Contest. A
Facebook is in no way a sponsor, endorser or administrator of this contest and is not affiliated with WZPL Radio, WNTR Radio or this contest in any manner. Entry information provided in this contest is being provided to WZPL, WNTR and the Central Indiana Chevrolet Dealers, not Facebook.