They say “everything’s bigger in Texas.” Which isn’t technically true. But they do have the world’s biggest “diaper cake.”
INDIANA has the biggest HIGH HEEL RACE?!!! has anyone been to this or seen this?!!!
Someone posted a list of the most ridiculous “biggest thing” or world record that each state has bragging rights to. Here are the highlights . . .
1. Texas . . . world’s largest “diaper cake.” It’s a baby shower thing where you build a fake cake out of diapers. A group in Texas did one with 24,900 diapers in 2018.
2. Colorado . . . largest gathering of people wearing fake mustaches.
3. Georgia . . . largest whoopee cushion. It’s exactly 25 feet across.
4. Minnesota . . . largest collection of cow memorabilia.
5. Rhode Island . . . world’s largest sock.
6. Kansas . . . largest serving of nachos.
7. Alabama . . . biggest bubblegum bubble ever blown. It was 20 inches wide.
8. Pennsylvania . . . world’s largest Ouija board.
9. Arkansas . . . largest set of wind chimes.
10. Louisiana . . . largest voodoo doll.
11. Massachusetts . . . world’s largest wallet. It’s just over 10 feet tall.
12. New York . . . highest completed pancake toss at 31 feet 1 inch.
13. Ohio . . . largest pumpkin pie.
14. Tennessee . . . world’s longest picnic table.
15. Vermont . . . largest softball tournament played in snow.