1. The first Nintendo game ever developed in Africa was “Donald Duck: Goin’ Quackers” for Nintendo 64. It was created in Morocco.
2. There are only three animals that have sex for pleasure and not just to reproduce: Humans, bonobos, and dolphins.
3. There was an episode of “Scrubs” in 2002 where Zach Braff and Sarah Chalke’s characters went skydiving . . . and they had stunt doubles do the skydive. So their stunt doubles met on set that day . . . and wound up getting married.
4. The McDonald’s character Grimace was originally evil . . . in 1971 he was called Evil Grimace and his goal was to steal milkshakes. But by 1972 they turned him into a purple monster who’s a good guy and not very bright.
5. Based on the average life expectancy in the U.S., if you’re 18 years old, you only have about 3,160 weekends left in your life. If you’re 40, you only have 2,015 left.