I never saw A Quiet Place because I am a wimp, but apparently the snack struggle was real. So with A Quiet Place Part II hitting theaters this weekend, Mashable put together a list of snacks you can eat without annoying your fellow moviegoers.
Here are some of the best ones:
2. Gummy bears . . . gummy worms . . . gummy anything.
3. An IV of popcorn butter . . . Popcorn is a major NO, but butter isn’t!
4. Listerine strip . . . Perfect if you’re craving mint, because gum is also a NO.
5. Twinkies, muffins or other soft cakes . . . Don’t forget: UNWRAPPED.
6. Spaghetti noodles . . . You must drop them directly into your mouth, NO slurping or forks.
7. Cheese . . . String cheese or Babybel, ideally.
8. Cool Whip . . . Do we need to explain why whipped cream in a can is a bad idea?
9. Yogurt or pudding . . . Time to whip out a Go-Gurt with no shame.
10. Milkshake . . . Make sure it’s thick enough for a spoon or a straw.