1. The guy who sings the “South Park” theme was almost a member of Metallica. The theme is performed by Primus, and singer Les Claypool was childhood friends with Metallica guitarist Kirk Hammett. Les auditioned to replace Cliff Burton as their new bassist in 1986, but it didn’t work out.
2. Seven U.S. presidents were born in log cabins: Andrew Jackson, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant, and James Garfield.
3. The bacteria population on your skin is approximately one trillion.
4. One out of every nine Americans has worked at a convenience store.
5. Sloths only poop once a week.