Black Friday is all the way in November and who has time to wait for that? Amazon Prime Day is less than a week away and if you’re hoping to get some sweet online deals, this is your chance.
Here are some things you should keep in mind:
- Prime Day is actually happening July 15 and 16, but if you’re a Prime member you can get a head start on some preview deals right now.
- The deals will technically roll out at 3am on Monday and each deal generally lasts a limited time, so check its timer.
- A lot of the focus will be on Amazon electronics. You know, so you can say things like, “Alexa, play my favorite radio station…”
- Competing stores like Walmart, Best Buy, and Target might have their own sales.
- There will be a Prime Day Concert launching Wednesday, July 10, hosted by Jane Lynch and featuring Taylor Swift and other pop artists.
- *BONUS* If you aren’t a Prime member, you can sign up for a free 3-day trial and then cancel it at the end.
Check out Tom’s Guide for a full expert plan on how to make the most of Amazon Prime Day.